I am a Columbus, Ohio photographer (but willing to travel)! Call me or email me to capture your big moments.
kmnicoll@gmail.com or 614-556-6285.

Monday, December 30, 2013

Alyssa and Tim: Wedding story


 I loved this bride's dress.  And when I arrived at their home, the dress and veil were displayed so perfectly.

Alyssa looked so gorgeous, even while putting makeup on. (I think I make funny faces while applying cosmetics.)

I loved all her accessories.  Perfection.

The groom had a bow tie that had to be tied... and he was watching a tutorial on Youtube.  Love it!

The bride, her mom, and her sisters.

We did the bridal pictures a few days before the actual wedding.  We went to an orchard in Powell, Ohio.  The apple flowers were in full bloom.

 And the bride was making wishes...

Alyssa had adorable sequin flats.

The whole family outside the Columbus, Ohio Temple on the wedding day.

Isn't her bouquet stunning?

The groomsmen... they know how to party.

Getting down to the beats of DJ Jared Halley...

And then there was a sparking send-off... Congratulations Alyssa and Tim!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, Alyssa and Tim’s Wedding story and the photos are mesmerizing. It was an epic post which gave me so many ideas to add in our own reception party that is going to be held in June at one of the best event halls for rent in Chicago.

Post a Comment