I am a Columbus, Ohio photographer (but willing to travel)! Call me or email me to capture your big moments.
kmnicoll@gmail.com or 614-556-6285.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Margaret and Tom

I love weddings.  I am a romantic, and love stories are so much fun.

This is Margaret and Tom.  Margaret is my niece.  She is gorgeous and talented and super smart... and she met this great guy who is tall, easy-going, and handsome... and a drummer.
The wedding was in Washington DC at the LDS Temple.


Betsy Bulkley of Lily Lu photography (my sis-in-law) was the main photographer at the wedding.  I was second shooter and assistant.
 Margaret and Tom were married on the hottest day in DC... ever.  At 9am we were sizzling in the sun.


 
  
What you can't see is that we were shading them with an umbrella and fanning them... trying to keep the sweat from beading up.  Not easy on a day that topped out at 104 degrees!
 
 They were good sports and we worked as quickly as possible to get some great shots.


0 comments:

Post a Comment