I am a Columbus, Ohio photographer (but willing to travel)! Call me or email me to capture your big moments.
kmnicoll@gmail.com or 614-556-6285.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Adam and Cami... bridals

 We just got back from a mega vacation in Utah.  We drove out there to visit family and for a wedding!

Meet my newest sister-in-law...
Cami and Adam met us on Temple Square in Salt Lake City for some pre-wedding photos.

Let me explain something here.  There are two other talented photographers in my husband's family:  Betsy (see her work here) and Chris (his work here).  Betsy and I took pictures of the happy couple on Temple Square.  Betsy is so much fun to shoot with! 

 The grounds were stunning... a perfect backdrop for Cami and Adam.

I love how this turned out... like a painting...
 Cami was so much fun to work with! 
 When it started getting too dark, we drove up above Memory Grove and got just a few more shots...
 So gorgeous!  The bride looked amazing and the views were breathtaking!
Stay tuned for more pictures of Adam and Cami!

0 comments:

Post a Comment