I am a Columbus, Ohio photographer (but willing to travel)! Call me or email me to capture your big moments.
kmnicoll@gmail.com or 614-556-6285.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Best Dam Bridals

 So after getting ready and the big reveal (if you haven't seen those pictures, you really should). I took Alli and Jordan to a park by a dam and bridge.  We did the bridals shots the night before the wedding, so the big day wouldn't be too hectic.

I love the variety of scenery at this park.  I love that it is a little unexpected.  I love that Alli and Jordan are so photogenic!




 This guy has some moves!
 The dress had a stunningly beautiful train, and the steps were a perfect place to show it off!
 The colors of the peacock feather make Alli's eyes pop.  So gorgeous.
 Jordan and Alli were so smitten and cute with each other.
 We took lots of pictures.  Hundreds.  And just when Alli had enough... in fact she had taken off the skirt of the dress and was only in the puffy slip thingy getting ready to go home... we plopped the green velvet chair in the middle of a wildflower patch and told her to smile.
And she rocked it!
To see more, click here.
More wedding day pictures coming soon. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment