I am a Columbus, Ohio photographer (but willing to travel)! Call me or email me to capture your big moments.
kmnicoll@gmail.com or 614-556-6285.

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Fall Mini Sessions 2020

 Today is the *official* first day of fall.  The longest summer break ever is over.  Christmas is coming!

Time is so weird this year... long, long days and short months (it is already late September?!).  As much as I have felt like we are in a holding pattern this year, my kids have outgrown clothes and shoes and hairstyles... they are not on hold!  And as strange as this year has been, I want to remember it.  Document us.

How about your family?  Is it time for family pictures.

I am offering several dates and locations for family mini sessions.  Mini sessions are 10 minutes.  Typically I can get family pictures and individual portraits in that time.



You have two payment options:

1- Just the basics... $75 for the mini session and 3 digital picture downloads and a print release.  You will have a gallery of 15-25 pictures to choose from.  You will have the option to purchase more digital pictures and/or photo prints through the online gallery.

2- I want it all... $200 for the mini session and all the digital pictures in the gallery and a print release. You will still have the option to purchase photo prints through the online gallery (but you can print your pictures anywhere).

Click here for my family mini session schedule sign up!

Tips for a great family session... Click here.

Not sure what to wear...  Click here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment