I am a Columbus, Ohio photographer (but willing to travel)! Call me or email me to capture your big moments.
kmnicoll@gmail.com or 614-556-6285.

Friday, August 18, 2017

LDBB Picture Day

I am so excited to be photographing at LDBB this coming fall!
I will be taking school pictures at each of the centers: Grandview Sept 27 and 29, Short North October 3 and 4 (please note these dates have changes from the original posting), and 5th Ave October 11 and 13.
Now when I say "school pictures" I don't mean gray backdrop and stiff poses.  Nope.

I am thinking dynamic lighting and twinkly lights.

I am thinking fun and natural.

Holiday lights will be available (don't worry they are plastic LED and don't get hot) as an option.

This will be fun!

Packages will start at $20, and you will be able to see your pictures in an online gallery before you buy.  Printable digital files as well as high quality photo prints will be offered (prices for photo prints range from $1.50 to $100).

Stay tuned LDBB, I will also be offering an opportunity for outdoor family mini sessions at the Grandview location.  


1 comments:

Karly Depew said...

Wonderful! Looking forward to picture day at Grandview location!

Post a Comment