I am a Columbus, Ohio photographer (but willing to travel)! Call me or email me to capture your big moments.
kmnicoll@gmail.com or 614-556-6285.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Baby Naveah, Columbus, Ohio newborn photography

Back in May I got to do a maternity session for my cousin's daughter.  It is a challenge to look great when you are weeks away from delivering a baby!  Crystal made it look easy!  

I love her classic, simple, perfect-fit outfit paired with sassy metallic boots.  She also added a black ribbon as a belt, which helped define her shape and add a little interest to a plain shirt.  She accessorized with a black necklace and bracelet.  And there was a pop of red on her lips and nails.
We took these pictures in Dublin, Ohio at Coffman Park.  I love the variety of landscape and the cool buildings there.  

And then Naveah was born!
 I love newborns!  They are so soft and sleepy and wonderful!  Naveah slept like a champ.
 Naveah was an angel for the whole session.

Here she is with her daddy.
Goodness, this was only two months ago, and now this little girl is getting chunky and changing so quickly.  Newborns are tiny for such a short time.  They grow and change so quickly (much to our delight and dismay)!  Capture those sweet moments and memories before it's too late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment