I am a Columbus, Ohio photographer (but willing to travel)! Call me or email me to capture your big moments.
kmnicoll@gmail.com or 614-556-6285.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Jen- Powell, Ohio senior photos

 Jen is a fireball.  A gorgeous fireball. 
And when she asked me to do her senior pictures, I was thrilled!
We started out in my studio...
And then off to Upper Arlington for a few shots by the blue building.

 Work it!
 And then a Harley Davidson showed up.  For real. 
The biker guy was super nice and he let us use it for a few pics.
Hotness...
 And then off to Clintonville.  Yep.  That is an adorable old farm truck.
 And just then, the most awesome scooter (with a sidecar and adorable pooch!!!) showed up.  (You can get your very own scooter like this from here.)
It was magic.  Pure magic.
Check out more of Jen's photos here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment