I am a Columbus, Ohio photographer (but willing to travel)! Call me or email me to capture your big moments.
kmnicoll@gmail.com or 614-556-6285.

Monday, January 23, 2012

a wedding in Grove City

Back in October, I got to take pictures for Mac and Kristi on their wedding day. 

The excitement before the ceremony was palpable!

The ladies got ready in an upstairs room in the church.

The boys were downstairs.
The bride and groom did not want to see each other until the wedding ceremony.  So I took pictures of the guys while the ladies got ready.  And the guys hid away while I took pictures of the bride and her maids.
I wanted to get a picture of the whole wedding party before the wedding... without the bride and groom seeing each other.  So this is what I did...

I put the bride on one side of the building and the groom just around the corner.  They could hear each other, but they couldn't see each other. 
The tradition was kept... and I got the shot.

The ceremony was lovely.
The bride's father gave her a peck on the cheek as he presented her.  So sweet.

The bridesmaids were stunning... and that adorable flower girl was looking right at me for this shot!

The groom swept the bride off her feet with the first kiss.

Nicely done.
The post-wedding celebration...

The grinning groom and blushing bride...


GORGEOUS!


The wedding party... before the party!


The party...


You gotta want it!




Dancing the night away...


The best man got the brunt of the cake slinging.



Thanks for letting me share in your special day!






0 comments:

Post a Comment