I am a Columbus, Ohio photographer (but willing to travel)! Call me or email me to capture your big moments.
kmnicoll@gmail.com or 614-556-6285.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Baby Nixon

Taking pictures of newborns is tricky, but I love doing it. 

I love sleeping babies.  So angelic!  (And looking at these pictures makes me want to curl up in a warm blanket and go to sleep... *yawn*)


I love the saggy, fuzzy, soft skin...

Those elbows are so darling!

I love how tiny newborns are.  He will not fit in this bowl in a few weeks!


I love how flexible newborns are... like a little pretzel.

The newborn stage is so precious and fleeting.  It goes by way too fast, and you forget how small and soft and sleepy they were.
How precious it is to have a few pictures to cherish!





0 comments:

Post a Comment